Local phenom and soon-to-be national name, Charlie Reiter is impressing on the international stage in his first professional tournament.
After making the cut, the PDHS senior and USC golf commit carded a 75 in his 3rd round. Through 54 holes, Reiter has shot 75, 69, 75 as seen below.
Reiter is playing as an amateur in this tournament so he is ineligible to earn any money, but he's certainly earned respect in Sydney.
You can follow Reiter and his final round on Golf Channel or stay with KESQ/CBS Local 2 for the latest updates.
- Iran official: Tel Aviv would be 'razed to the ground' if Israel attacks
- People are asking that Florida shooting victim be buried with military honors
- Postal employee found dead on Dallas interstate
- 'This isn't the person we knew,' host family says of Florida school shooter
- GOP congressional candidate defends AR-15 giveaway