INDIO, Calif. - A ticket with five numbers, but missing the Mega number, in tonight's SuperLotto Plus drawing was sold at an Indio convenience store and is worth $19,564.
Another ticket with five numbers, but missing the Mega number, was sold at a supermarket in Kings Beach on the north shore of Lake Tahoe and is also worth $19,564, the California Lottery announced.
There were no tickets sold with all six numbers on Wednesday's SuperLotto Plus drawing and the estimated jackpot for Saturday's drawing will grow to $31 million.
The numbers drawn were 2, 28, 33, 34, 38 and the Mega number was 4. The estimated jackpot was $30 million.
The drawing was the 22nd since the last time a ticket with all six numbers was sold.
The odds of matching all five numbers and the Mega number is 1 in 41,416,353, according to the California Lottery.
- Former playmate allegedly had affair with president
- Group chat reveals school shooter obsessed with race, violence and guns
- Special counsel filing reveals new bank fraud allegations against Manafort
- Trump visits Florida hospital, sheriff's office after Parkland shooting
- School shooter showed violence and mental instability at home, police reports reveal