PALM DESERT, Calif. - Holiday shoppers have filled stores throughout the Coachella Valley, cashing in on door buster deals for an early Black Friday.
Some people waited for more than 12 hours to be the first shopper inside the Best Buy in Palm Desert on Thanksgiving.
The Westfield Mall was also very busy with shoppers lined up in front of many stores hours before they opened."The holiday season is important to all of us in retail. It’s no different this year, and we are happy to see everyone having a good time tonight," said Scott Wetter, store manager for Macy's.
The Westfield Mall will be open 6 a.m. to midnight Friday.
- HHS is expected to unveil 'conscience protections' for health care workers
- White House can't guarantee infrastructure plan by State of the Union
- Tillerson sees long-term US presence in Syria
- Bannon's Hill appearance reveals White House effort to restrict testimony
- VA apologizes after surgery that allegedly left scalpel inside veteran