INDIO, Calif. - A man is still a hospital ICU after being shot in the torso on Saturday evening in Indio.
It happened shortly after 6 p.m. near Bluejay Street and Quail Avenue.
Police said the man was found with one gunshot wound in his upper torso and was transported to a hospital in critical condition.
Officers said there are no details on the shooting or information on a suspect.
As of Monday, the victim is still in the ICU and is not able to speak, according to Sgt. Dan Marshall of the Indio Police Department.
Marshall hopes the public will come forward with information on this shooting.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Indio police at 760-391-4051.
- 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' inspires London campaign
- Justice department targets Russia's 'troll factory'
- 2 killed after helicopter crashes as Mexican officials tour quake area
- Florida shooter willing to plead guilty to avoid death penalty, attorney says
- Teens raised on lockdown drills feel the weight of the Florida shooting