PALM SPRINGS, Calif. - Sam Rockwell will be presented with the Spotlight Award the annual Palm Springs International Film Awards Gala for his performance in "Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri."
"Sam Rockwell is one of the most dynamic actors of his generation known for creating memorable and diverse characters. Once again he takes on another challenging role as the immature and explosive Officer Dixon in his critically acclaimed performance in Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri," said Festival Chairman Harold Matzner. "For this outstanding awards-worthy performance, it is an honor to present Sam Rockwell with the Spotlight Award.
The Film Awards Gala, hosted by Mary Hart, will be held Tuesday, January 2 at the Palm Springs Convention Center. The Festival runs January 4-15, 2018.
- GOP donor wants candidates who support tougher gun control
- Trump tweet angers survivors of Parkland shooting
- LA Times: Former Trump aide Gates to plead guilty, testify against Manafort
- Netanyahu blasts media 'witch hunt' as police announce new investigation
- Virtual reality brings Olympic experience to life