INDIO, Calif. - Now that the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival has wrapped up with its second weekend, make way for the Stagecoach Country Music Festival, and more road closures and delays.
The Stagecoach Country Music Festival will be held at the Empire Polo Club on April 25, 26 and 27.
The festival will bring major traffic delays to the cities of Indio and La Quinta throughout the weekend. Officials are asking residents to once again plan ahead and expect delays when traveling throughout the area.
Expect delays on the following roads:
- Jefferson Street, southbound from I-10 to Avenue 52
- Washington Street, southbound from I-10 to Avenue 52
- Monroe Street, southbound from I-10 to Avenue 52
- Highway 111 at Jefferson Street
- Highway 111 at Monroe Street
- I-10 exit eastbound at Jefferson Street
- I-10 exit eastbound at Monroe Street
- Avenue 49 between Hjorth Street and Monroe Street
- Avenue 50 between Madison Street and Jackson Street
- Hjorth Street between Avenue 49 and Avenue 50
- Madison Street between Avenue 49 and Avenue 52
- North and south travel, use Washington Street, Jackson Street, Calhoun Street and Golf Center Parkway
- East and west travel, use Fred Waring Drive, Miles Avenue, Avenue 48 and Avenue 52
- Avenue 49 and Monroe Street on the southwest corner inside the venue
Parent Drop Off and Pick Up:
- Avenue 52 and Madison Street inside the venue
NO pedestrians or pedestrian festival access will be allowed on Monroe Street between Avenue 49 and Avenue 52. Pedestrian access IS available at the corner of Avenue 49 and Monroe Street AND at the corner of Avenue 52 and Madison Street.
Golf carts are not permitted on any of the streets listed above.
If you have questions or problems, you can call 760-541-7800 or email email@example.com.