The cities of Indio and La Quinta anticipate major traffic delays during the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival. There will be road closures, so please plan ahead and expect delays when traveling throughout Indio and La Quinta near the festival.
The first weekend of the event takes place at the Empire Polo Club (81800 Avenue 51) on April 11, 12 and 13. The second weekend takes place on April 18, 19 and 20.
Expect delays on the following roadways:
- Jefferson Street, southbound, from I-10 to Avenue 52
- Washington Street, southbound, from I-10 to Avenue 52
- Monroe Street, southbound, from I-10 to Avenue 52
- Highway 111 at Jefferson Street
- Highway 111 at Monroe Street
- I-10 exit eastbound at Jefferson
- I-10 exit eastbound at Monroe
- Avenue 49 between Hjorth Street and Monroe Street
- Avenue 50 between Madison Street and Jackson Street
- Hjorth Street between Avenue 49 and Avenue 50
- Madison Street between Avenue 49 and Avenue 52
- North and South travel, use Washington Street, Jackson Street, Calhoun Street and Golf Center Parkway
- East and West travel, use Fred Waring Drive, Miles Avenue, Avenue 48 and Avenue 52
- Avenue 49 and Monroe Street on the southwest corner inside the venue
PARENT DROP OFF AND PICK UP:
- Avenue 52 and Madison Street inside the venue
CONTINUED FOR 2014:
Absolutely no pedestrian or pedestrian festival access will be allowed on Monroe Street between Avenue 49 and Avenue 52. Pedestrian access is available at the corner of Avenue 49 and Monroe Street and at the corner of Avenue 52 and Madison Street.
Please note that golf carts are not permitted on any of the above listed streets.
There will be approximately 30,000 guests shuttled into and out of the concert venue from various locations throughout the Coachella Valley to help ease traffic conditions.
For concert questions or problems, please call (760) 541-7800 or send an email to email@example.com.