CATHEDRAL CITY, Calif. - The Cathedral City Police Department has revealed the identities of the four suspects arrested in connection to a shooting at 'The Block' in Cathedral City Wednesday night.
25-year-old, Ricky Anthony Ceballos & 35-year-old, Tomas Zaragoza, both from Desert Hot Springs and 23-year-old, Andrew Anthony Monroy & 25-year-old, Carlos Rodriguez both from Cathedral City were detained Friday before noon at a Banning gas station.
According to Cmdr. Paul Herrera, The shooting stemmed from an argument that escalated into a physical altercation between "two groups of bar patrons.''
The victim of the shooting is recovering in the intensive care unit after suffering two gunshot wounds, according to his wife. She says he's had at least 2 surgeries and may be in the hospital for at least 3 months.
A family friend created a go fund me page to help the family with medical expenses.
Police have not identified if any of the four suspects is the shooter, all four are being charged with attempted murder.
- North Korean athletes will compete at Winter Olympics
- 'The least bad option:' Germany limps toward a new government
- Everything you need to know about women's marches this weekend
- UK, Canada warn tourists after violent crime in Jamaica's Montego Bay
- Donald Trump Jr. to host Trump Tower buyers from India