PALM SPRINGS, Calif. - Palm Springs International Airport will open its temporary economy parking lot starting Tuesday in anticipation of increased holiday traffic over the Thanksgiving weekend.
The lot will open starting at 8:30 a.m. Tuesday at $15 per day. The lot is located toward the southern end of the airport property along Kirk Douglas Way.
A complimentary shuttle will also provide service to and from the lot and the airport's main terminal during regular operating hours.
Take a look at some monthly passenger stats compiled by the airport:
Noticias en español: Telemundo 15
- Trump tweet angers survivors of Parkland shooting
- LA Times: Former Trump aide Gates to plead guilty, testify against Manafort
- Netanyahu blasts media 'witch hunt' as police announce new investigation
- Virtual reality brings Olympic experience to life
- Women's March organizers plan student walkout to protest gun violence