PALM SPRINGS, Calif. - Palm Springs city leaders will hold a special public meeting Monday night, giving residents and business owners a chance to voice their concerns or ask questions about the future of city development.
This is after bribery charges were filed against former Palm Springs mayor Steve Pougnet, and developers Richard Meaney and John Wessman.
The meeting is Monday night at 6:00 p.m. at the Palm Springs Convention Center.
- Grad students: You've been spared under the GOP tax plan
- ACLU opposes Trump admin on access to abortions for 2 teens
- Attention, teachers: You can keep your deduction for classroom supplies
- What happened when a Klansman met a black man in Charlottesville
- Sex charge filed against former soccer coach found with teenager