A Texas woman was arrested after she became heavily intoxicated and ruined hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of art in her date's Dallas residence.
Lindy Lou Layman, 29, allegedly became aggressive during her date with prominent Houston trial lawyer, Anthony Buzbee, 49, and went on to damage pieces of his art collection, including two Andy Warhol paintings.
Buzbee says he called an Uber for Layman after she became too intoxicated on their date, but she refused to leave his home. Authorities say Layman tore down several paintings, poured red wine on them while yelling obscenities and shattered two sculptures valued at $20,000 each. The two damaged Warhol paintings were valued at $500,000 each.
The Associated Press reports Layman was arrested on criminal mischief charges and later released on $30,000 bond.
- Sweden to publish leaflets warning citizens over potential war
- Jeff Flake rips Trump: A president 'who cannot take criticism ... is charting a very dangerous path'
- America missing out on tourism boom
- It's so cold in parts of Siberia that eyelashes freezing
- Trump's India partner sees 'overwhelming' interest in apartments