INDIO, Calif. - The man suspected of shooting three people at a party in Thousand Palms on Sept. 16, was arrested again on Friday, according to jail records.
Carlos Ulloa, 41, of Thousand Palms turned himself into a Riverside County courtroom on Sept. 29.
According to court records Ulloa was arraigned and pleaded not guilty to the charges.The judge set his bail at $175,000, he was freed after posting bail and was ordered back in court on Oct. 20.
Ulloa was charged with attempted murder and was arrested during today's court date at Larson Justice Center in Indio.
His bail has been set $1 million and is due back in court on Oct. 24.
Noticias en español: Telemundo 15
- People are asking that Florida shooting victim be buried with military honors
- Postal employee found dead on Dallas interstate
- 'This isn't the person we knew,' host family says of Florida school shooter
- GOP congressional candidate defends AR-15 giveaway
- Orrin Hatch apologizes to Rob Porter's ex-wives