Links We Mentioned

Noise complaint numbers throughout the valley

COACHELLA VALLEY - If you are being bothered by too much noise in your area, you can call these numbers to alert the authorities and get some help:

Rancho Mirage Vacation Rental Hotline: (760) 833-7999

Palm Springs Noise Complaint Hotline - (760) 327-1445

Riverside County Sheriff's non-emergency number (760) 836-3215

Indio Police Department non-emergency number (760) 391-4057

Cathedral City Police Department non-emergency number (760) 770-0362 

comments powered by Disqus

Most Popular Stories

Photo Galleries