Five displaced after electrical fire at Palm Desert apartment

PALM DESERT, Calif. - Five people displaced after an electrical fire inside a Palm Desert apartment.

The fire was reported at around 5:30 pm in an apartment on the 73000 block of Grapevine Street.

According to Cal Fire, firefighters were able to contain the fire to a 20' x 20' area of the attic in about 30 minutes. One apartment was affected, firefighters have deemed it unlivable.

Two residents were affected by the fire with an additional five displaced due to electrical damage.

comments powered by Disqus

Most Popular Stories

Photo Galleries