The names and photographs of seven men arrested for solicitation in San Bernardino have been released in effort to reduce the demand for victims of human trafficking, according to the San Bernardino County District Attorney's Office.
All seven men were convicted of solicitation in San Bernardino County. One of the men, 43-year-old Samuel Flores, is a resident of Desert Hot Springs.
- Matthew Dyson, 34, of Corona
- Iosif Petruescu, 27, of Rancho Cucamonga
- Carlos Palomares, 40, of Riverside
- Samuel Flores, 43, of Desert Hot Springs
- Herman Guardado, 30, of Pomona
- Vincent Balsano, 66, of Rancho Cucamonga
- Marco Lopez, 39, of Bloomington
The D.A.'s office said there are currently 145 defendants charged with solicitation in the county and 33 of them have had their photos posted since the beginning of the 'Stop the John' project.
"Our message is simple, and one that should be very clear by now. If you are convicted of purchasing another human being for sex in this county, we are going to share your name and photo with the world," said San Bernardino County District Attorney Mike Ramos.
To see photos and more information, visit Stop the John.
The D.A.'s office said all photos and information is automatically removed after one year from the conviction date.