RANCHO MIRAGE, Calif. - Two arrested after leading police on an hours-long pursuit that started in Rancho Mirage and ended near Blythe.
The pursuit started at 12:40 am when a driver refused to pull over at the intersection of Bob Hope and Dinah Shore in Rancho Mirage.
The pursuit went stretched all throughout the eastbound I-10 until police were finally able to stop the vehicle right before the Arizona border at Blythe at around 2:20 am, according to the Riverside County Sheriff's Department.
Desert Hot Springs resident Salvador Mercado, 30, was arrested for DUI and felony evading. The Riverside County Sheriff's Department Blythe Station also arrested the occupant of the vehicle, Blanca Quintero, 26, for being under the influence.
Noticias en español: Telemundo 15
- GOP donor wants candidates who support tougher gun control
- Trump tweet angers survivors of Parkland shooting
- LA Times: Former Trump aide Gates to plead guilty, testify against Manafort
- Netanyahu blasts media 'witch hunt' as police announce new investigation
- Virtual reality brings Olympic experience to life