LA QUINTA, Calif. - Man arrested for violating parole after being found in possession of narcotics and firearms.
Montana McIntosh was arrested at a residence in the 52000 block of Avenida Obregon Wednesday morning.
La Quinta Special Enforcement officers seized narcotics and a firearm during a compliance check at the residence.
McIntosh was arrested for possession of narcotics for sale, as well as for being a convicted felon in possession of a firearm and ammunition and parole violation.
The La Quinta Police Department encourages the public to report crime as soon as safely possible. They ask anyone with additional information to contact Officer DiMaggio at the Thermal Sheriff Station at 760-863-8990.
- FCC head probed over policies benefiting conservative broadcaster
- Key developments in Robert Mueller's Russia investigation
- Teacher says school asked to be notified if Cruz arrived with backpack
- Mueller indicts 13 Russian nationals over 2016 election interference
- Trump to host embattled Israeli prime minister next month