COACHELLA VALLEY, Calif.- - Five Riverside County restaurants earned coveted AAA Four Diamond Ratings, the Automobile Club of Southern California announced today.
No area eateries scored the prime Five Diamond Rating, which was bestowed on only two restaurants in Southern California -- The Addison at Fairmont Grand Del Mar in San Diego County and The Belvedere at The Peninsula Beverly Hills.
According to the Auto Club, Four Diamond restaurants are chosen for ``distinctive fine-dining, creatively prepared, skillfully served, often by a wine steward, amid upscale ambience.''
The Riverside County restaurants landing on the list were:
- Cielo at Morongo Casino Resort & Spa in Cabazon
- Le Vallauris in Palm Springs
- Wally's Desert Turtle in Rancho Mirage
- Duane's Prime Steaks & Seafood at Mission Inn Hotel & Spa in Riverside
- Great Oak Steakhouse at Pechanga Resort and Casino in Temecula
Noticias en español: Telemundo 15