To find shoes that fit properly, try these tips:
1. Have your feet measured. Shoe size can change as you age.
2. Ask the salesperson to measure both feet. If one foot is larger than the other, try on a pair that fits your larger foot. 3. Shop for shoes in the early afternoon after you've been walking for some time, when your feet are at their largest.
Source: Mayo Clinic News Network
- GOP donor wants candidates who support tougher gun control
- Trump tweet angers survivors of Parkland shooting
- LA Times: Former Trump aide Gates to plead guilty, testify against Manafort
- Netanyahu blasts media 'witch hunt' as police announce new investigation
- Virtual reality brings Olympic experience to life