PALM DESERT, Calif. - Festival season is upon us and with less than two weeks until the first weekend of Coachella it's time to start planning your outfits.
So to break it all down we turn to Johnny Was, one of the newest stores on El Paseo.
"We are known for our bohemian chic, embroideries, silk prints and we have a really great following. With the trends that are happening right now, we're right in there and we're the go to," said director of sales and marketing Maritza Arrua.
Arrua picks out a colorful pattern tunic as the outfit for Coachella. She said you can pair that with a statement necklace and belt and you're ready to rock out with Lady Gaga.
And if you're going to Stagecoach Arrua said the vintage look is in. Pair a detailed top with a comfortable pair of jeans and a sparkly pair of sandals.
Johnny Was is known for it's embroidered clothes, but that's not all it sells.
"In this season we've introduced denim for the first time. So we have some really great denim pieces, flares, tomboy, which I'm wearing. Which are super comfortable and skinny, which fits every body type," Arrua said.
Another big trend this season, embroidered espadrilles. Last but not least if you're going to any festival you need a backpack to store all of your essentials like sunscreen, water and cell phone chargers.
Arrua suggests a colorful backpack to set the outfit off.
- 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' inspires London campaign
- Justice department targets Russia's 'troll factory'
- 2 killed after helicopter crashes as Mexican officials tour quake area
- Florida shooter willing to plead guilty to avoid death penalty, attorney says
- Teens raised on lockdown drills feel the weight of the Florida shooting