The Coachella Valley’s Babies of the Week
Each week Desert Regional Medical Center features cute and cuddly faces of newborns from our Women & Infants Center.
Healthy Beginnings is a program for parents-to-be and new parents, helping them give their newborns a healthy start. A variety of classes are offered related to pregnancy and infant care. In addition, counseling is provided in prenatal care, the importance of nutrition and breastfeeding.
CLICK HERE to Learn More >>
Our Women and Infants' Center Services include:
- •Healthy Beginnings
- • Low and high-risk obstetrical care
- • Labor/Delivery/Recovery/Postpartum (LDRP)/birthing rooms
- • Neonatal Services
- • Prenatal Care
- • NuParent Program an 8-week course to help you understand and strengthen your relationship with your baby
- • Maternal/Child Education
- • Maternity Boutique - A special store offering breastfeeding accessories, breast pump rentals and sales, maternity wear, preemie wear and accessories, and a maternity lending library