PALM DESERT, Calif. - Time Warner Cable is looking to fill sales agent positions at an open interview event scheduled for Friday, August 29.
The event takes place in Palm Desert from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at 41725 Cook Street. Company officials prefer that you RSVP for the event, but walk-ins are also welcome.
RSVP to ezekiel.trujillo@TWC-Contractor.com
- Apply online and complete the assessment at twc.com/careers
- Computers will be available on site to complete application and assessment test if needed
- Please bring two copies of your resume and dress for success
- Job Duties - As an inbound sales representative, you will be presenting information over the phone to potential residential customers about TWC's core products/services including cable, high-speed internet, digital phone and other home management services
- Benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision, 401K with company match, paid time off (2 weeks vacation, sick, holidays), discounts on Time Warner Cable products, paid training for the first 8 weeks
Michigan State University has put together a list of the most empathetic countries. Researchers interviewed more than 100,000 adults from 63 countries and found "higher empathy countries also have higher levels of collectivism, agreeableness, conscientiousness, self-esteem, emotionality, subjective well-being, and prosocial behavior." Find out the top 10 countries that made the list.Read More »
The person ahead in the popular vote might not actually win the presidency. Why? The Electoral College takes the final vote -- not us.Read More »
Less than a day after their heated final presidential debate, Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton traded shots at the Alfred E. Smith Memorial Dinner. Here's a look at the most memorable lines from the event.Read More »