DESERT HOT SPRINGS, Calif. - A subcontractor died Wednesday after being electrocuted while working at Julius Corsini Elementary School in Desert Hot Springs, according to PSUSD.
The worker, Victor Gonzalez of Compton, was a subcontractor for Climatec Building Technologies Group, a company doing electrical work for at Corsini. Apparently, he came into contact with live wires.
Medical crews took Gonzalez to Desert Regional Medical Center where he was pronounced dead.
- Copyright 2016 Gulf California Broadcasting. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
People march to show support for law enforcement and for two fallen Palm Springs police officers in Desert Hot Springs.Read More »
Donald Trump's star has entered the supernova phase of this cosmically weird campaign season. Republican concerns now center on whether his fiery explosion will leave behind a black hole -- dragging the party's top leaders and aspiring stars into a post-Trump oblivion.Read More »