RIVERSIDE COUNTY, Calif. - There is plenty to do to celebrate Independence Day in Riverside County. Check out a full list of fireworks shows displaying, some as early as Saturday, June 28th.
Saturday, June 28th:
- 9 PM, Eastvale - Eastvale Community Park, 12750 Citrus St.
- 9 PM, Menifee - Wheatfield Sports Park, corner of Menifee Rd. and La Piedra Rd.
- 9 PM, Murrieta - Los Alamos Sports Park, 3700 Ruth Ellen Way
Thursday, July 3rd:
- 9:30 PM, Lake Elsinore - Elsinore Storm, (Fireworks to follow baseball game) 500 Diamond Drive
- 9 PM, Mira Loma - Jurupa Valley High School, 10551 Bellegrave
- 9:30 PM, Riverside - Riverside National Cemetery, 22495 Van Buren Blvd.
- 9 PM, San Jacinto - Soboba Casino, 23333 Soboba Rd.
Friday, July 4th:
- 8 PM, Beaumont - Stewart Park, 9th St. and Orange Ave.
- 8:45 PM, Big Bear Lake - Marina River Resort, 40770 Lakeview Dr.
- 9 PM, Canyon Lake - Skipper's Island, 22200 Canyon Club Dr.
- 9 PM, Lake Elsinore - Off the levee after the Patriotic Boat Parade of Lights
- 9 PM, La Sierra - La Sierra Park, 5215 La Sierra
- 9 PM, Moreno Valley - Morrison Park, Dracaea Ave. and Morrison St.
- 9 PM, Palm Desert - Civic Center Park, 73510 Fred Waring Dr.
- 9:15 PM, Palm Springs - Palm Springs Stadium, 1901 E. Baristo Rd.
- 5-10 PM, Riverside - Evergreen Memorial Historic Cemetery, 14th and Pine St.
- 9 PM, Riverside - Mt. Rubidoux, 4706 Mt. Rubidoux St.
- 9 PM, San Jacinto - Valley-Wide Parks and Recreation, 901 W. Esplanade
- 9 PM, Temecula - Ronald Reagan Sports Park, 30875 Rancho Vista Rd.
- 9 PM, Twentynine Palms - Luckie Park, additional festivities begin at 5PM
Saturday, July 5th:
- 9 PM, Desert Hot Springs - Mission Lakes Blvd. and Little Morongo Rd.
- 9 PM, Vail Lake - Vail Lake Resort, 38000 Hwy. 79 South (East of Temecula)