RIVERSIDE COUNTY, Calif. - Riverside County residents are invited to attend a free 15-minute training session for Hands Only CPR on Thursday, June 5.
The free training is made available through the American Heart Association and Cal Fire/Riverside County firefighters.
Officials said several locations will host sessions around the county to offer training throughout the day. There will also be music and fun for friends and family.
Plus, anyone who gets trained will also receive a free CPR Anytime Kit to share the important life-saving information with others.
Times and Locations:
- Wildomar City Hall - 23873 Clinton Keith Rd., 10AM-1PM
- Winchester Stater Bros - Winchester Rd. & Benton Rd., 9:30AM-11:30AM
- Coachella City Hall - 1515 6th St., 9AM-12PM
- Palm Desert Best Buy - Hwy. 111 & Fred Waring Dr., 9AM-11AM
- East Hemet Stater Bros - Florida Ave. & Standford Ave., 9AM-11AM
- Moreno Valley Stater Bros - Perris Blvd. & Sunnymead Blvd., 9AM-11AM
- Menifee/Sun City Target - Newport Rd. & Haun Rd., 8AM-12PM
Updated On this day: May 28