Indio, Calif - Emergency crews were able to stop a gas leak at Jackson Street and Showcase Parkway just north of I-10 in Indio before it caused any major issues in the area.
The leak was reported around 11:15 a.m. says Cal Fire.
It appears that a construction crew struck a gas line in the center of a business park on the 42-200 block of Jackson Street.
No businesses were evacuated and no roads were closed during the incident. The Gas Company was called out and the leak was stopped about 30 minutes later.