- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the website.
- Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, fraudulent, discriminatory, obscene, vulgar, hateful, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law.
- Post or transmit any information, software or other material that violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material that is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or that is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or right holder.
- Post or transmit any information, software or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component.
- Post, transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, or that contains advertising.
- Advertise or solicit to anyone to buy or sell products or services, or to make donations of any kind, without the express written approval of Gulf California.
- Gather for the purpose of spamming, phishing or password harvesting email addresses that have been posted by other users of the website.
- Use or attempt to use another person’s account, password or services.
- Disrupt, interfere with or otherwise violate the security of the website or any services, accounts, passwords, servers or networks related to the website.
- Send repeated messages to another user or repeat postings of the same message under the same or multiple subjects.
A VIOLATION OF THE FOREGOING MAY BE REFERRED TO LAW ENFORCEMENT.
10. License to Gulf California
12. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Gulf California's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.