Issued at: 3:01 am PDT on April 27, 2015, expires at: 12:00 PM PDT on April 27, 2015
- ...Wind Advisory remains in effect until noon PDT today...
- winds...areas of northeast winds 25 to 35 mph with gusts to 55 mph. Isolated gusts to 65 mph along the coastal slopes of the Santa Ana Mountains.
- Timing...winds becoming stronger and more widespread past sunrise...peaking mid morning...then diminishing around noon.
- Location...strongest winds below the Cajon Pass and along the coastal foothills of the Santa Ana Mountains.
- Impacts...winds this strong can make driving difficult... especially for high profile vehicles. Isolated wind damage. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected. Winds this strong can make driving difficult...especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra caution.