Issued at: 2:32 am PDT on May 5, 2016, expires at: 5:00 AM PDT on May 06, 2016
- ...Wind Advisory remains in effect from 3 PM this afternoon to 5 am PDT Friday...
- winds...areas of west winds 25 to 35 mph with gusts to 55 mph.
- Timing...this afternoon through tonight.
- Location...mountain crests...Desert Mountain slopes...desert foothills and San Gorgonio Pass.
- Visibility...local visibility reductions in blowing dust and sand in the deserts.
- Impacts...driving of high profile vehicles will be difficult. Some tree branches could break.
- Outlook...winds will be lighter Friday and over the weekend. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected. Winds this strong can make driving difficult...especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra caution. Mm