Issued at: 9:25 PM PDT on April 26, 2015, expires at: 12:00 PM PDT on April 27, 2015
- ...Wind Advisory remains in effect from 4 am to noon PDT Monday...
- winds...northeast winds 25 to 35 mph with occasional gusts to 60 mph.
- Timing...strong winds developing late tonight...peaking mid Monday morning...then diminishing around noon Monday.
- Location...strongest winds below the Cajon Pass and along the coastal foothills of the Santa Ana Mountains.
- Impacts...winds this strong can make driving difficult...especially for high profile vehicles. Isolated wind damage. Precautionary/preparedness actions... A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected. Winds this strong can make driving difficult...especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra caution. Jmb